OUTFRONT Media, Los Angeles, CA | March 2013 - Present
Marketing Specialist, Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Las Vegas
- Champion the marketing efforts and initiatives for the Los Angeles, San Francisco, & Las Vegas markets.
- Collaborate across markets with regional marketing managers, sales directors, and business development representatives on national marketing strategy and implementation.
- Generate original content on both a local and national level including monthly newsletters, market videos, and episodes for OUTFRONT’s content hub platform
- Create and maintain all marketing materials for Los Angeles, Orange County, and Palm Springs markets such as media kits, sales sheets, market profiles, content packages, customized presentations, testimonials, & video highlight reels.
- Instrumental in lead generation and prospecting new business utilizing sales tools like SalesGenie, Wimno, & Kantar Media.
- Mobile product expert for account executives providing education, training, and support for all product offerings to amplify campaigns. Implemented new mobile RFP system that is used nationwide.
- Collaborate across markets with regional marketing managers and sales directors on national marketing strategy and initiatives.
- 2017 OUTSHINE Award recipient. One of five marketing employees nationwide to win employee recognition award that highlights individuals who best represent the company, brand, and culture.
- Developed on boarding program for new sales assistants.
- Partnered with leading brands and media agencies to create high impact campaigns.
- Supported national sales team to meet and exceed revenue goals by working on RFP development, negotiations, charting, production, and other planning functions.
- Utilized marketing research tools to assist with targeting, reach, & frequency on campaigns.
- Communicated daily with advertising agencies & media buyers with all related sales correspondence including: project management, proof of performance, competitive analyses, and comprehensive reporting.
Nordstrom, Canoga Park, CA | July 2007- December 2013 (Seasonal)
Women’s Clothing Sales Associate
- Sold department merchandise to customers and assisted them with any other needs
- Met daily and monthly sales goals to insure high productivity
- Executed a high sales per hour ratio and units per transaction
- Up to date with current trends in the department and current inventory
- Executed a high level of customer service and encouraged customers to open Nordstrom accounts and/or redeem their fashion rewards
- Sold merchandise to customers on a commission based structure and executed a high level of customer service
- Continually met daily, weekly & monthly sales goals to rank 3rd overall in the department
- Achieved PTR4 status every pay period while maintaining a high sales per hour and units per transaction
- Assist Nordstrom Personal Stylists with customer appointments and other styling needs
- Manage & book appointments
- Stay up to date with current trends
- Assisted sales associates, mangers, & customers at the final point of sale
- Answered phones and assisted customers with phone orders
- Managed inventory, and processed orders from other Nordstrom stores
- Maintained high level of customer service
- Assisted mangers with other daily tasks
- Assisted in the Nordstrom Savvy Department during company sales
- Worked on the phone campaign calling over hundreds of customers to notify them of sale and possible fashion rewards
- Cleaned out dressing rooms, and kept department floor presentable
- Called hundreds of Nordstrom customers notifying them of upcoming sales and encouraged them to redeem their fashion rewards
Lewitt, Hackman, Shapiro, Marshall & Harlan, Encino, CA | July 2012 - August 2012
- Gained valuable understanding in social and relationship marketing as part of a summer internship with respected law firm.
- Efforts included enhancing the monthly newsletter sent to all clients and in increasing the firm’s presence on Facebook, Twitter & other social media channels
Houlihan Lokey, Century City, CA | June 2011- August 2011
Financial Advisory Services Intern
- Gained valuable experience in direct marketing initiatives including email blasts & market research using the firm’s CRM platform.
- Successfully created a new studio database for MGM, Summit Entertainment, & Weinstein Studios for the firm’s Entertainment Group that was later used for company valuations.
- Utilized Excel to impute & analyze financial data for various public companies in entertainment industry and researched their respective company backgrounds.
Miami University, Farmer School of Business, Oxford, OH
- Major: Bachelor of Science in Business, Marketing
- Cumulative GPA: 3.46/4.00
- Marketing GPA: 3.64/4.00
- Dean's List 5/8 Semesters
LEADERSHIP & INVOLVEMENT
Social Advisor, Alpha Delta Pi | February 2019 - Present
- Support the Alpha Chi chapter of Alpha Delta Pi (UCLA) to ensure all social events, philanthropic efforts, and risk management programs are executed smoothly and within the guidelines of the internal organization.
- Collaborate weekly with the executive board on new strategies and initiatives for chapter growth and success.
Mentor, SPARK| February 2019 - Present
- Partner with 7th grade student on a project related to their career aspirations over 13 weeks.
- Immerse students in work-place culture and work on project management, presentation, and networking skills.
Treasurer, OUTFRONT Media OUTreach | March 2017 - Present
- Manage all finances for employee based community outreach group.
- Partner with organizations such as LA Family Housing, Cycle for Survival, & Union Rescue Mission for quarterly outreach initiatives.
- Event Planning
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Time Management
- Social Networking
- Retail Sales
- Microsoft Excel
- Telephone Skills
- Customer Satisfaction
- Email Marketing
- Sales Management
- Direct Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Marketing Communications
- Market Research